Classic and Modern in the Same Room
Inspired by Thomas Edison’s original filament bulb, it will match perfectly with architectural restoration projects and any conceptual space, bringing not just light, but a vintage touch and a warm glow to your decoration.
Each bulb illuminates with a warm Amber glow, filling any space with the utilitarian ambiance reminiscent of the original tungsten filament bulbs of the mid-20th century.
Light It Up with Personality
The Edison Light Bulb is designed with dimmable exposed filament giving you the freedom to create the perfect ambiance. You can use with or without lampshades or fixtures to bring vintage style into any lighting situation.
And to brings the best experience, it comes in a shatter-proof packing, designed to protect the bulbs for shipping and storage.
Style, Quality and Longevity
The Edison Light Bulb is very durable and longer-lasting than most other bulbs in the market. It generates from 400 to 780 Lumens, offering more than 30,000 hours of life.
Power surges may lead to filament burnout and may shorten the lifespan of this product. If you live in an area and/or home that experiences high variations in electric current, you should connect the light fixture to surge protection devices (SPDs). Extreme temperature changes may also cause the bulb to break. Turn off the light fixture before replacing bulb. Never touch the bulb with wet hands.
A Touch of Vintage to Your Home
Built with E26/E27 medium base to fit the standard home lighting sockets, as well as any pendant light fixture ready to be used indoors or outdoors.
Proudly based in the USA, Basics Hardware works closely with our overseas manufacturing partners to bring you the highest quality products.
- Designed based on Thomas Edison’s original filament bulb, it’ll be your most beloved vintage antique lighting
- Gorgeous squirrel cage filament design, the ST64 lends a noir era aesthetic, boosting up any room’s personality
- Fits into either an E26 or E27 screw base, fitting your standard home lighting sockets, as well as any pendant light fixture
- Incandescent filament bulbs; great for accent lighting; dimmable (dimmer switch not included)
- Bulbs are 2.6 inches and will offer more than 30000 hours bulb life, at last 2.7 years based on a 3-hour daily use