This item is a 8 bulb sockets pendant light (bulbs not included), also be an island light. It is suited to install in dining room , kitchen or above the table, like pool table. This only be a recommendation.
- Color: Black, wood color, cords are brown.
- Material: Iron and wood.
- Finish: Painted.
- Sockets: 8 E26 bulb sockets.
- Power: The power of one socket is 40W. Total power is 8*40W=320W.
- Voltage: 120V
- Applicable Bulb Type: Edison bulbs, incandescent bulbs, CFLs and LED bulbs. we recommend LED bulbs, save energy and life is long.
Feature: If use edison bulbs, incandescent bulbs or dimmable LED bulbs, this fixture is dimmable.
This item can be used in dining room, kitchen or on a pool table.
Style is antique, vintage, rustic.
- Fix the metal bracket to the ceiling.
- Assemble chains to the fixbody, make wires pass through the chain.
- Assemble chains to the ceiling plate, make wires pass through the ceiling plate.
- Connect wires to ceiling wires by wire connector or insulated rubber tape. Black wire is live wire, white wire is null wire.
- Fix entire fixture to the bracket.
Cut the power off firstly!
Please notice the copper sheet which is at the bottom of socket. If there is one of socket doesn’t work, please cut the power off, then pry up that copper sheet, let it can touch the bottom of bulb